What we accept:
- Passenger car tires
- Light duty truck tires
- Heavy duty truck – Semi truck tires
- Off The Road – Farm / Heavy equipment tires
- Tires with rims
Where we collect tires:
- Auto Dealerships
- Local Auto Repair/Tire Shops
- Large National Tire Shops
- Wholesale/Retread Shops
- Waste Tire Cleanup Sites
- Tire Manufacturing Facilities
- Special Cleanup Projects
- Our drop-off location (See below)
Our Waste Tire Collection Services
We use a fleet of dry box vans to service your location on any schedule that suites your needs including the following:
- Route Pick Up
- We dispatch box vans or rear loaders (garbage trucks) daily to service your location. We remove all scrap tires by hand on a schedule that fits your needs.
- Drop-And-Hook Collection: We provide 53' van trailers for you to fill. When the trailer is full, we bring you a new trailer and remove the full one.
- We provide 53’ bulk van trailers that we leave and you can fill at your convenience. When you are ready, we will then come and swap old trailers for empty trailers.
We offer a drop off collection site service for those who prefer to dispose of scrap tires themselves. Our collection site is located at Midwest Tire Disposal, 340 E. Illinois Avenue, Benton, IL 62812 . We charge a disposal fee by the ton or tire.
Live Load Trailers
We supply 100 yard trailers that can be live loaded at your location. These trailers are open top and are Ideal for cleaning up large scrap piles.
We are a registered tire hauler in the following states:
Recycled Tire Products For Sale:
- Bead Wire
- Semi Sidecuts
- Tire Tubes
- Tire Shreds